Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cute Iphone Cases




Hey everyone! 
Just a quick post here tonight because I found some cases for iphones online, and I figured that I should share them in case anyone wanted to buy them since I can't. There are some cute ones and some quirky ones :p I personally don't have an Iphone, I have an Ipod 4th gen, but I plan to get an Iphone in the future.
While browsing Amazon.com I fell in love with some of these. The great thing is, most are super cheap! I hope you can find something that you love :) Note: Not all are for Iphone 5's, check the models.


Here's a list!



 Purple Owl - Buy it!



Turtle - Buy it!




Leapord - Buy it!



Stitch - Buy it!



Elephant - Buy it!


Penguin- Buy it!



Pink bunny/Furry tail - Buy it!



Purple Elephant - Buy it!


Black Owl - Buy it!



Cute Bees - Buy it!



Mint Studded Cross - Buy it!


Floral Studded Cross - Buy it!



Black Studded Cross - Buy it!



Galaxy Cross - Buy it!


Make your Iphone look retro - Buy it!



Broken Skateboard - Buy it!



Mug - Buy it!



Dr. Who police call - Buy it!


Keep Calm Dr. Who - Buy it!



 Vans - Buy it!


Keep Calm Darth - Buy it!


Keep Calm and call Batman - Buy it!

Makeup Brushes - Buy it!


Minnie - Buy it!


Winnie - Buy it!



Hello Kitty - Buy it!


Toy Story Alien - Buy it!



Pretty Pearls - Buy it!


Grey Elephant - Buy it!



Bear - Buy it!



Rangers - Buy it!








No comments:

Post a Comment